Tuesday, May 3, 2016

May holidays

Why does the time that you really enjoy pass so fast?
These have been very nice holidays that I spent with My Mysterious Him (MMH) and my family. 

We have been walking the first day of May in the parks and boulevards of Moscow which are now beautifully decorated and seem to offer a lot of entertainments :) 
Yesterday, the second of May my family, MMH and I went to the ethnical park-museum, which I would consider comparing to  Swedish Skansen, but it's still kinda different thing. It's called "ethnomir". There are numbers of different pavilions dedicated to different themes and countries, entering each of them you may learn something about the culture, take part in a workshop and taste traditional food. There are animals, such as farm ones, husky dogs, birds. But there's a very big BUT in it. Entrance fee comprises only entrance. You have to pay for extra activities such as workshops. Like....you bought an iPhone, and all of the apps are paid. ALL. 

We didn't participate in any of those workshops, though still managed to spend nice time together just by having a look at everything. However, tried Brazilian coffee at Brazilian pavilion, and tasted a "churchkhela" which is a dessert originated from Georgia and quite popular in such countries as Uzbekistan, Azerbaijan and south of Russia. This is a sausage-shaped candy made of nuts (almonds, walnuts, hazel nuts) dipped in thickened grape juice. This is what it looks like:



I also made my own vegan sandwiches :)

The most interesting part of this museum was the USSR pavilion that's located near the main entrance. So, barely speaking, it was not even the main area of the museum, just some building with shops and restaurants in the surrounding territory :)

Mtv just pimped my ride 

My little party didn't kill anybody

Mr.Lenin!

MMh is suffering seasonal pollen allergies that is why we were back home pretty early. Had a nice evening together :)

Today ....allergy has shown its worst and in addition MMH got sick. And the worst is that we found this out only when he came back home from the gym.

While bed and warm blanket were curing him, I did something around the house, cooked and baked. 

Now I'm heading home from the railway station where I saw my granny off. She's going to the Volga region, where she was born and has an appartment, friends and relatives. For a week. Brought her my patty-cakes that I baked today with rice and tofu :)

Now running home to take care of my poor MMH!
Hope, he'll get better soon! I know the best treatment, it's preserved in my heart! 

Ciao:)

No comments:

Post a Comment