Thursday, April 28, 2016

2 braids Thursday

Hey 
Just wanted to share brand new hair trends of the season:
BRAIDS

Made them myself this morning to get my hair more fluffy and add some volume. It's curly naturally, and when the humidity is really at a high level, as it is today, I got one trick how to keep my hair straight - I just need to attempt to make it curly. And it shows straight the opposite :) and since My Mysterious Him (MMH) said he liked it, I decided to keep the braids. Felt a bit uncomfortable as I always do when have my hair fixed. This is somehow related to having a lot of complexes, and I know, you need to love yourself, but seems like I need help. Or brain :) But well, about the hair, that is why it happens really rare when I have a bun or a tail. 
Got a llllot of comments today at work (like cute, cool, did you do them yourself, I would never make them so perfect and blablabla; but no one said this was "my" thing and that they fit me :(  ) but I was strong and here I am, heading to the pupil, still same hairstyle :)

Good luck !

3 comments:

  1. Ever thought of Vlogs or video blogs. You could possibly be good at such venture.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My dream would be to have a travel blog :)...one day, one day...;)

      Delete
    2. Food Video Blog would be cool as well. The creations look delicious.

      Delete