Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Bye-bye holidays

This was an amazing week with plenty of events that took place.

My Mysterious He (MMH) and I explored Moscow, took long walks and enjoyed this awesome weather! It's been over 20 degrees these last days. 

I have been cooking a lot, but didn't picture all the dishes: pizzas, rolls, fried and sauced veggies, baked donuts or cookies, greek salad with tofu, bulgur with veggies, all of them were vegan :) here some of them:



We visited several new places to eat out when walking. Even some English pub to watch hockey :)



Yesterday we went to the city in the morning and walked walked walked until got really tired. It was the 9th of May, the day of Victory in the WWII, which is a great event in Russia. 




We saw the parade of the military technique, immortal regiment (a really impressive and heart-breaking thing), concerts, entertainments. Moscow is nicely decorated this year ;)

 
And every year, on the 9th of May they give big fireworks all over Moscow. I wanted to take MMH to the place with panoramic view over Moscow, and we actually did this, but in the afternoon, but since we live in the 24th floor, we decided to watch fireworks at our balcony which turned out to be a great idea, because we barely saw all of them (the big ones and some in our district) - I counted 11 fireworks.

And now...I'm on my way to the office. Cannot express how sad I am about this. Almost cried when locked the door and left MMH behind. I refuse to believe that it's already the 10th of May and we have 18 days left...because MMH is coming back to Sweden...the 28th of May, the day when I probably will sank in my tears ))

But still, we have the time left, and we already planned something for the next weekend. It's my mum's birthday on Saturday, and we are invited, and on Sunday we are going to watch a real hockey match ! Sweden-Switzerland!:)the first real match in my life :) 

Hope, this working week will be nice and relaxed, and hope, today is gonna be a great day! 

Ciao! :)

1 comment:

  1. Lovely Vegan creations! Should start a series or vlog for this.

    ReplyDelete