Saturday, April 2, 2016

unexpected vacation ^^)

YAHOOOO

No, I am not travelling abroad or something. I am sitting at home. It's ok for today since it's Saturday, but I didn't go to work yesterday :) And left earlier on Thursday.

Becaaause I got sick. I had fever, awwwwwful snivels and still have it and my throat was so red that the doctor gave me a long list of pills, sprays and syrups for throat only. And stuff to cure the rest as well. But, as for the throat pain, it's already gone. The only thing that makes me go nuts is the snivels. I cannot barely breath freely without all of those sprays and this is so annoying.

But anyway, I was so glad and happy like a small kid when realized I got sick. I know, this might sound a bit silly or childish, but I haven't visited doctor for several years because, hopefully, my immune system is pretty strong and that is why I didn't miss any of the lectures at the university,and even school! Don't remember having this sick vacation since the 9th or even earlier grade at school. Soooo I was literally dreaming sometimes of having a reason to miss the class or work. But though, anytime I felt bad or tired I always struggled and made myself a challenge to go through it, like "are you adult and strong enough not to give up because you just want to play the fool?". Don't know if it's a good attitude and behavioral pattern because, sometimes, they say you need to indulge yourself.

Well, next visit to the doctor is appointed next Tuesday ;) So I have 4 more days from now to enjoy!

That's a bit sad that I have to miss the birthday party ofmy fried which is today and in another city, but what can I do?)

Yesterday was quite achill day at home, but everytime I had a call from my boss (because she is now responsible for some of my duties) I got very scared and stressed out . My Mysterious He (MMH) cooked a dinner ( I helped :) :) ) and we watched some scary movie in the evening with Georgian red dry wine. I consider myself a wine lover, but I am not really good at choosing the right grape or just bottle. I usually go for Italian/ French/ Spanish grapes like Pinot Grogio/ Sangiovese/ Merlot/Medoc/ Rioja, but yesterday I decided to pick a Georgian wine Saperavi. I actually think that such regions as Georgia, Moldova and the Middle South are grate for planting grapes and producing wine. But you have to be veeery careful when choosing this type of wine because there are a lot of fakes.

Well, I wasn't mistaken, the wine I chose was really nice :)

And this morning I baked some croissants with cheese for MMH and chocolate and dry apricots with jam as veggie options :)



MMH is now working, and I am about to read something. What frequently happens to me is that I often start to read several books and then get lost in the plots. Will now try to sort this all out! :)

Cheers from curly head and
Have a nice day!))))))))))))))

No comments:

Post a Comment