Sunday, April 3, 2016

Tututuu

Hey I'm on the train now heading to my parents :) will see lil Dusya sooooon

Didn't wanna go because felt lazy, tired and sick, but ...to be honest, mostly lazy ;) and now a bit ashamed of it. Since I like to test myself. Like no mercy towards myself, only "would you dare?" And no one dies if it takes me time, energy to do. This is why I was brought to this planet. To do something )
Ok, enough of bullshit and nonsense, consider that I'm still sick that is why can share some of my messy thoughts on my blog :)

Today is very sunny and I am very happy I can put in sunglasses. Because they remind me of summer, and what can be better? :)


Those are freaky ones but I kinda like sunglasses. The more weird they are the higher probability is that I buy them :)




3 comments:

  1. Apartment looks cool. Possible tour perhaps?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ofc, soon on MTV :)
      I like this apartment too:) will show you

      Delete
    2. Dusya an expected feature.

      Delete