Thursday, April 7, 2016

expectedly extended vacation

Hey yall! I am on my sick leave till Friday, so, it barely turned out to be a real vacation. At home, though, but what could I do.

Anyway, this is so damn good, however, even now I feel a bit stressed about work. Like...I, definetely, cannot even imagine what an oodles of work it's gonna be when I'm back.


I even searched for kinda articles and books about how to deal with stress at work and in life, but what I happene tofind more often were books about leadership. Sounds pretty tempting, and it really seemed to me for a moment that one sigle book written by one of those phycology professors ( in the best case, usually these arepeople sharing their own experience and advice, like me, blogging )
could have changed my whole life. To be honest I even downloaded one or two books. Read only first page though, it was Onward: How Starbucks Fought for its life without losing its soul by Howard Schultz with Joanne Gordon. But it was not what I needed, And still need. Don't know if I manage to figure out what I really need to feel satisfied about finding a method to learn how to deal with stress and control the output of the emotions and energy. I mean, if it's gonna be a book, movie, article, vacation. Since I can now say that this sick leave is a perfect thing for now, but it doesn't help cure me of stress. Or is it not stress?

But well, for now, ofc, I am not worried this much so cannot live and enjoy my life normally. The thing is that I still care. About everything.

Don't know if I want to read the Starbucks book or not, I am still readung several books at the same time.


Have been thinking a lot of how I can entertain My Mysterious Him (MMH) while he's in Moscow. We already visited several museums (but not all the major ones, but will surely take MMH to some of them...if he's interested). 
But nowadays when it's often sunny I think it might be a good idea to go on a coach day-tour somewhere to Moscow region or nearest regions. Because...like even I know quite a little about crafts and folk arts, and nearest cities, towns and Moscow have a loooot to see.

So will keep you updated when I come up with an idea. There are plenty of tours ;)

Today is Thurday and it's a pupil day, and I feel like going to the pupil since my nose is much better now, however, I still have this annoying snivels, but, at least, I can breath. It's mostly allergic snivels now, so it's gonna be safe for the pupil.


No comments:

Post a Comment