Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Spring fever

I don't really know what's happening to me and is it just spring, spring vibes or is it me growing as a female person but I feel love in the air, in the metro, everywhere.

And the more something inside me makes me wanna express my feelings the more my inner me resists. 

I don't know what side will victory take, but all I want is to constantly be with My Mysterious Him (MMH). Angry or calm, irritated or relaxed ( but ofc I would better prefer being in a good mood)

But here I am, at the office, which is a total exception of all those places where I feel love.
And this time at work lasts forever. 

I really feel ashamed by not being able to do my best and perform my duties as a real clerk.
And I try to focus as much as I can on what I have to do at work, but, as you can see, it doesn't work.



No comments:

Post a Comment