Sunday, March 27, 2016

12/13 and 13/13

I missed those two counts down in here
But here I am with good news :)
My Mysteruous He(MMH) arrived yesterday and I met him at the airport. 

Two seconds before leaving I changed the skirt to jeans because I was in a hurry and realized I could move faster in jeans. And it worked. I was about to miss the train to the airport, I was to come 5 minutes later the train leaves the station. But I was running so hard in my jeans that made it 7 minutes before the train left. Tadaa

We came home and had a nice evening. As usual, he tried Everything I cooked and I don't know if I can believe him or not, he said everything was good :) will see, I got used to finding it out by checking how much of the dish is left and how long it's kept in the fridge:)

Babik flower is alive, but to be honest, o didn't notice any amendments ...

Today is Sunday and we have a very late morning, but this is what weekends are created for if you are an ordinary clerk 

No comments:

Post a Comment