Monday, April 25, 2016

One more week before longer holidayzzz

Next weekends we celebrate the Labor Day which is on the 1st of May and that is why we stay out of work for 4 days (regular weekend and then 2 and 3 of May which are Monday and Tuesday :)))))))Already have some plans, pretty family time spending because on the 2 of May we arranged a visit to ethnographic park-museum near Moscow with My Mysterious Him (MMH) and my...parents :)Will see. Past weekend was niccce, and I met with Chris! My "colleague" from Stockholm :) my friend is a better word :) we invited her over on Saturday and spent a cozy evening :) I cooked a berry pie with one layer of blended sunflower seeds and that tasted like halvah and went actually pretty good since I was given 8 out of 10 for that. I cooked Olivier salad (vegan, and if you are interested, Olivier salad is a very Russian thing, almost the most important ever must-have of a New Year table, the ingredients are cucumber, sausage (I used vegan one), boiled carrot and boiled potato, canned peas.Everything chopped in cubes, you might want to add some onion but I skipped it and then it needs some dressing which is usually mayo(again, I used vegan one) when served. 2 portions that MMH ate in several moments would give me, to my mind, from 6 to 8 out of 10. Then, I baked vegan donuts and decorated it with a carob chocolate and sprinkled it with decorative eatable pins :)
And finally, some vegan pizza. I used a ready-to-use dough to economize the time, but next day I made my own :) So here it is my totally own-made pizza. It is without cheese but I added it at the very end, to have it just melted, not burned.Before the ovenAfter :)Chris has been working in Sweden for some time, from the new Year until April, then got back to Russia to fix some visa related deals and now she's coming back to Sweden :) Next day I decided to make some cashew-based things which turned out to be milk and cheese! :)The cashew cheese is still in the fridge, it takes some time to form it and to get the right consistency....hope, it will work :)MMH and I went to a big shopping mall yesterday and spent almost the whole day there, walking along sport stores playing table hockey and football and trying different clothes :)And nowwww I am approaching the office. I really hope today is gonna be a calm day at work :)Good luck and ciao! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment